YIT College is committed to providing a safe, fair and harmonious learning and work environment. Grievance Redressal Cell was set up at our Institution in accordance with the AICTE Regulation Act 1987(AICTE Notification F. No. 37-3/legal 2012 dated 25/05/2012 and Notification of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University Thiruvananthapuram and University Grants Commission regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013), for handling day-to-day grievances related to students, parents.
Grievance Redressal Cell facilitates the resolution of grievances in a fair and impartial manner involving the respective Department /Institute (dealing with the substantive function connected with the grievance), maintaining necessary confidentiality, as the case may be. Any stakeholder with a genuine grievance may approach Grievance Redressal Cell to submit his/her grievance send through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Your grievance will be redressed as earlier as possible based on the nature of the issue.
Our Institution, YIT Engineering College has decided to provide Good mechanism to the students for redressal of their grievances with regard to their complaints on academic and non-academic matters, grievances related to assessment, victimization, attendance, charging of fees, conducting of examinations, harassment by colleague students or teachers etc.If any complaintent is not satisfied with the action taken by the Grievance committee the complaintent can take up the matter with the authority Prof Dr. SHANAVAS S.,Principal | YIT
Grievance Cell Committee
- DR. N. BABU | Applied Science
- PROF. NADEERA M.|HoD (Mechanical Engineering)
- PROF. REENAMOLE C. S.|HoD (Electronics & Communication)
- PROF. SHEMIL. A.|HoD (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- PROF.JITHIN. D.|HoD (Civil Engineering)
- ASS.PROF.Rakesh.M |ME
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of varied issues faced by the stakeholders;
- To uphold the dignity of the Institution by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, teacher-teacher relationship;
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the College campus;
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality;
- To ensure that the views of each grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is neither discriminated against nor victimized;
- To advise stakeholders to respect the right and dignity of one another, and not to behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason
- Academic and Non-Academic
- Grievance related to Assessment and Victimization
- Grievance related to Attendance and charging of fees
- Grievance regarding conducting of Examinations
- Harassment by colleague students or the teachers etc.