ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
Eligibility conditions and reservation are as per notifications issued by Government of Kerala from time to time. 50% of the total seats are filled up by the Govt. of Kerala, as per the list prepared on the basis of Common Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala. The remaining 50% seats are Management Quota seats.
|ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Academic qualification required for admission is:
RELAXATION IN MARKS
- 5% relaxation in marks by Muslim and others belonging to socially and educationally backward class students with family income of not exceeding Rs.2.5 lakhs per annum is available. Those who require relaxation under this clause must attach a copy of community and income certificate along with the application for admission
REGULATION FOR SELECTION
- The Candidates are to appear for an interview at their own expense before the Principal.
- The Candidates have to bring the original certificates along with Transfer certificate at the time of admission.
- The fact that a candidate who has appeared for interview does not confer on him any claim for selection.
- Individual admission/selection memo will be sent by the Principal, Younus College of Engineering & Technology, to the selected candidate.
- Candidates who do not present themselves for interview at the appointed place date and time, will not be considered for admission.
- If a candidate, who is provisionally selected, does not report before the Principal on the prescribed time and date, the selection will automatically be cancelled without further notice.
- Admission given in the college is based on the details and information furnished by the candidate or his/her parent/guardian and if any false information, error detected at any stage in the marklist, certificate or the details furnished by the candidate or his/her parent/guardian, admission of the candidate will be cancelled and he/she will be removed from the rolls of the college
- The college will be functioning as per guidelines issued by the AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of Kerala and the University of Kerala.
- The admission procedure, rate of fees, allotment of seats etc are subject to modifications issued by the competent authorities from time to time.