One of the most powerful assets YIT has built over the years is its alumni network. The alumni family is an important component for realizing the goals of the Institute – the creation, application and dissemination of t knowledge. In fact, they are the crucial change agents, who transform leadership. The Institute’s activities and programmes for its alumni are directed towards building lifelong bonds of kinship with the Institute.
- To bring together all the old students and the faculty of Gudlavalleru Engineering College to share their experiences with each other.
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them.
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students.
- To provide guidance to the young engineers in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To promote the campus placements through the old students working in reputed industries in India and abroad.
- To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college.
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops on Science and Technology and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs.